Details of Students selected in School Level Painting Competition (Andhra Pradesh)
Note: This is only applicable for the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The below selected people will participate in the Andhra Pradesh State Level competion being held at Hyderabad on 18 Nov 2013 (Monday). Please read the Detailed Guidelines below.
No.of Winners based on Category of Schools:-
AP Social Welfare Schools - 6
AP Tribal Welfare Schools - 1
ZP High Schools - 6
Model Schools -2
Government (CBSE) Schools - 7
Private Schools - 28
|Sl.No||Name of the Student||Class||Section||Name and Address of the School||District|
|P/1||GV Tulsi Krishna||VIII||B||Sparkrill International School, Anantasagar village, Hasanparthy Mandal, Dist. Warangal-506001||Warangal|
|P/2||R Praneeth Reddy||VIII||B||Sparkrill International School, Anantasagar village, Hasanparthy Mandal, Dist. Warangal-506002||Warangal|
|P/3||G Somasekhar||VIII||B||Javahar Navodaya Vidyalya, Krishnapuram village, Nandipadu Via Marripadu Mandal, Nellore Dist. 524230 AP||SPSR Nellore|
|P/4||B. Sai Manas||VII||A||Sri Lakshmi High School, N.R. Peta, Kurnool Dist. 518004||Kurnool|
|P/5||S. Sai Siddardh Royal||VII||Sri Lakshmi High School, N.R. Peta, Kurnool Dist. 518005||Kurnool|
|P/6||DSS Bhavya Keerthana||VI||St. Joseph Convent School, Church square, Jagannaickpur Kakainda - 533 002||E.G.|
|P/7||K Rishitha Sesha Sai||VIII||D.A.V. Public School, Pool Bagh Road, Anakapalli-531001||Visakhapatnam|
|P/8||V Abhishek||VII||A||D.A.V. Public School, Pool Bagh Road, Anakapalli-531002||Visakhapatnam|
|P/9||Aini Shoshan Khan||VII||Bhashyam High School, Sankalpbagh, Narasimharaopet, Kurnool||Kurnool|
|P/10||M Devika||VIII||Sister Nivedita School, D.K. Road, Ameerpet, Hyderabad-16||Hyderabad|
|P/11||CH Satwik||VIII||B||D.A.V. Public School, Dr. N.T.T.P.S Campus, Ibrahimpatnam-521456, Krishna District||Krishna|
|P/12||B Rahul||VIII||B||Navbharat Public School, Gowthami Nagar, 4th line, Krishnalanka, Vijayawada-13||Krishna|
|P/13||Rajrupa Biswas||VII||B||Ramadevi Public School, Near Ramoji Film City Maingate, Off. National Highway 9, RR Dist.||Ranga Reddy|
|P/14||A Yashasree||VII||Kesavareddy e-learning school, Bachupally village, Qutubullabpur Mandal RR Dist.||Ranga Reddy|
|P/15||N Bhargavi Sai||VII||Z.P.P. High School, Nadakuduru-533 016 Karapa Mandal, East Godavari Dist. AP-533016||E.G.|
|P/16||K Ravi Teja Aravind||VIII||B||Z.P.P. High School, Nadakuduru-533 016 Karapa Mandal, East Godavari Dist. AP-533017||E.G.|
|P/17||N Srivani||VI||Ridge School of Excellence, NH-7, Laxmipuram, Kurnool - 518 218||Kurnool|
|P/18||P Phani Krishna Raju||VII||B||Sri Prakash Vidyaniketan, Waltair Uplands, Asilmetta, Visakhapatnam - 530 003||Visakhapatnam|
|P/19||J Rohit Sai||VI||B||Sri Prakash Vidyaniketan, Waltair Uplands, Asilmetta, Visakhapatnam - 530 004||Visakhapatnam|
|P/20||K Naraya Madhu Charan||VIII||D||DPS, NH-5 Road, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada, Krishna Distt-521 104||Krishna|
|P/21||C Sri Hari||VIII||B||Atomic Energy Central School No.2, DAE Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad - 500 062||Hyderabad|
|P/22||K Mani Deepika||VIII||A||Atomic Energy Central School No.2, DAE Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad - 500 063||Ranga Reddy|
|P/23||E Naveen||VI||Keshava Reddy EM School, NGO's Colony, Nandyal, Kurnool Distt - 5180501||Kurnool|
|P/24||V Mohana Priya||VIII||Keshava Reddy EM School, NGO's Colony, Nandyal, Kurnool Distt - 5180502||Kurnool|
|P/25||S Ganesh||VIII||A||APSWRS/ JC, Kalasamudram, Kadiri Mandal, Anantapur Distt - 515 501||Anantapur|
|P/26||K Swaroopa||VII||ZPPSS, Ammapuram, Thorrur, Warngal District||Warangal|
|P/27||K Yona Manikyam||VIII||APSWR School, Jupadu Bunglow, Kurnool, Kurnool District||Kurnool|
|P/28||M Madhava Krishna||VII||A||APSWR School, Jupadu Bunglow, Kurnool, Kurnool District||Kurnool|
|P/29||K Samson||VIII||B||A.S.W.R.S/Jr.College for Boys, Rukmapur Mandal: Choppadandi Dist. Karimnagar AP||Karimanagar|
|P/30||M Harsha Vardhan||VII||Govt. Model Basic High School, Mahabubnagar-509001||Mahabubnagar|
|P/31||Venkat Swaroop Adurthi||VIII||E||Chaitanya Public School, Sec-XI, Ukkanagaram, Visakhapatnam - 530 032.||Visakhapatnam|
|P/32||K Gautham Prakash||VIII||ZPHS Waddypalli, Varni PO & Mandal, Nizamabad District-503201||Nizamabad|
|P/33||M Sowmya Naga Devi||VIII||A||ZPPHS, Kontheru, Elamanchili mandal, West Godavari District, AP||W.G.|
|P/34||M Tirupal||VII||A||APSWR School, Ramapuram, YSR District||YSR Kadapa|
|P/35||K Naveen Kumar||VIII||B||Sri Triveni Techno School, Rajveti nagar, Champapet, Rangareddy district-500079||Ranga Reddy|
|P/36||K Pawan Kalyan||VII||A||Sri Triveni Techno School, Rajveti nagar, Champapet, Rangareddy district-500080||Ranga Reddy|
|P/37||B Sneha Latha||VII||APTWR School(Girls),Gandhi Nagar,Kothaguda,Warangal-506135||Warangal|
|P/38||B Srinivas||VI||AP Model School, Ambam, Mandal Varni, Nizamabad District-503201||Nizamabad|
|P/39||T Amani||VIII||Aryabhatta Concept School,K.L.N.Reddy Colony,NakkalaguttaHanamakonda,Warangal||Warangal|
|P/40||G Pranay Reddy||VI||C||Global Indian Interanational School, Peerzadiguda, Uppal, Hyderabad-39||Ranga Reddy|
|P/41||David John Maria||VIII||St.Aloysius High School,Near Old Post Office,Beach Road,Visakhapatnam-530001||Visakhapatnam|
|P/42||Chitturu Lokesh||VII||B||St.Aloysius High School,Near Old Post Office,Beach Road,Visakhapatnam-530002||Visakhapatnam|
|P/43||Jasmine Naik||VIII||B||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2,Srivijayanagar,Industrial Estate,Visakhapatnam-530007||Visakhapatnam|
|P/44||Prathhek Kumar Mahapatra||VIII||A||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2,Srivijayanagar,Industrial Estate,Visakhapatnam-530008||Visakhapatnam|
|P/45||CH Sahithi||VIII||A||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Air Force Station, Begumpet, Hyd-11||Hyderabad|
|P/46||G Sanjay Bharghav||VII||A||Atomic Energy Centre School, HWP Colony, Aswapauram, Khammama District-507116||Khammam|
|P/47||N Udaya Sree||VIII||A||ST Joseph Girls High School, Waltair R.S, Gnanapuram, Visakhapatnam-4||Visakhapatnam|
|P/48||B Praneeth Kumar||VIII||A||APWRS/JR College (Boys), Paloncha, Khammama District||Khammam|
|P/49||Nemalikanta Rohith||VIII||Keshava Reddy Public School, Balaji Complex, Nandyal, Kurnool District-518501||Kurnool|
|P/50||Batta Swathi||VIII||ZPHS School, Peteru, Repalle Mandal, Guntur District-522265||Guntur|
State Level Painting Competition on Water Conservation (SLPC-2013) - 18 Nov 2013 (Monday) - Guidelines
1. The Program starts with Registration of all the participants on 18 Nov 2013 (from 0800 hrs to 0900 hrs) followed by Painting Competition (1000 hrs to 1230 hrs) at Indira Priyadarshini Auditorium, Public Gardens, Nampally and will conclude with Award/Prize distributing/Valedictory session by 1830 hours at Dr. NTR Auditorium, Potti Sriramulu Telugu Univesrsity (PSTU), Near Public Gardens, Nampally, Hyderabad.
2. Participant/Student should report at Indira Priyadarshini Auditorium, Public Gardens, Nampally, Hyderabad by 0800 hours on 18.11.2013. Participants and Parents/Guardians are advised to plan their onward and return journeys so as to present at the venue by 0800 hrs and
remain throughout the program up to 1830 hrs.
3. The Breakfast, Lunch and high tea will be served to participants and accompanying participants/guardians at the Venue.
4. Participant, along with two parents/guardians for the state level competition would be paid to and fro fare by non-A/c bus/sleeper class rail fare/ from the place of residence to competition venue.
5. An incidental charge of Rs. 1000/- would be paid to each of the 50 participants for attending the State level competition.
6. All drawing materials and associated requirements would be provided by CGWB. These items include drawing sheets of 380 mm x 510 mm size (approx. 15” x 20”) and a kit containing paints, ruler, brushes, pencils, erasers, etc. Students are allowed to use their own painting materials if
preferred. Use of collage/patchwork will not be permitted in the paintings.
7. Student should bring identity proof or letter from respective School Principal and must submit two latest passport size coloured photographs, preferably along with soft copy.
8. The Theme for the State Level Painting Competition will be disclosed at the venue.
9. The cash prize award is Rs. 10,000/- for First Prize, Rs. 8000/- for Second Prize and Rs. 5000/- for Third Prize, Ten Consolation Prizes (@ Rs. 1000/-) would also be awarded.
10. Winners will also be awarded certificate of merit.
11. All state level participants will be given participation certificate for the state level Competition.
12. For further guidance and clarifications in this regard, please contact
Sri. Vidya Sagar, Scientist-D (Mobile: 9177546547) or Ravi Kumar (Mobile: 9701487320)
Year 2013 has been declared as "WATER CONVERSATION YEAR" by Government of India with the slogan -
Save Water - Save Life
Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India is conducting "PAINTING COMPETITION" on Water Conservartion for 6th,7th & 8th Standard students at 3 levels:-
- School Level
- State Level
- National Level
School level competition to be conducted at the respective schools by the school authorities on any date before 05 Nov 2013. State and National level competition will be conducted by CGWB at Hyderabad and New Delhi respectively.
All Schools (Private & Government) are invited to participated in the contest and spread awareness about the importance of CONSERVING WATER.
PARTICIPATING CERTIFICATES, EXCITING PRIZES & MUCH MORE !!!!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE AWARENESS ABOUT WATER CONSERVATION TO YOUNG GENERATION
Details of the Program are given below:-
School Level Competition
Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR), Government of India (GOI) is conducting the 4th Nationwide painting competition on Water Conservation for Students of 6th, 7 th & 8 th Classes at School, State and National levels as a part of its vigorous campaign on Water Conservation to create wide spread awareness among Students, the Future pillars of the Nation.
The main aim of competition is to create widespread awareness among the young generation on the importance of Water and need for conservation.
Competition Guidelines (School Level)
- The theme of the Painting Competition is “SAVE WATER - SECURE FUTURE”
- School Principals/Head masters are requested to organize School level Painting competition for 2 hour duration at their respective schools in any of the day between 15.09.2013 to 04 Nov 2013.
- Painting may be made preferably on A4 size paper. However there is no restriction on type/size of paper, paints, crayons, water colour, etc. The Drawing materials for the school level would have to be provided by the respective schools/students and no cost in this regard would be borne by the MoWR/CGWB.
- The Principal/Head Master will select 3 best paintings from each school and the same along with the list of participants are to be sent to the following address on or before 31.10. 2013.
The Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Ministry of Water Resources, Southern Region, GSI Post, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500 068, Andhra Pradesh.
- All paintings must contain the details at the back of the drawing sheet – Name of student, Class, Section, School Name & addresses and Telephone numbers, e-mails, Father/Mother names & telephone numbers and Signature of Principal.
- Paintings not signed by the school Principal or sent directly by student/parent to the Nodal Officer of CGWB will not be accepted.
- No. of Students Participated in the competition and their details may be sent in the following format along with the selected paintings
- For any further queries/clarifications you may contact :-
Sri. Ravi Kumar, Scientist-C, CGWB, SR, Hyderabad, Mobile: 9701487320
- All participants of school level competition will be given a participation certificate signed by Regional Director, CGWB and Member Secretary, CGWB, Ministry of water Resources, Govt. Of India.
To Download the Detailed Guidelines as a Word Document -
Brochure for the Painting Competition is as below:-
State Level Competition
Best 50 students from the School level competition entries will be selected for State level competition to be held at Hyderabad.
The brief guidelines of State and National level are enclosed:-
1. The State Level Painting competition will be conducted at Hyderabad on 18 Nov 2013 with 50 students whose paintings are selected as best 50 paintings from amongst the entries of the school level painting competition.
2. The best 50 paintings from the School level painting competition will be selected by a board of juries comprising four members including Regional Director, CGWB from amongst the entries received from the schools. Jury will be comprised of renowned persons in Art, drawing teachers, officials from State government, Education department, etc. The Paintings selected by the Jury is Final.
3. Theme for the State Level Painting Competition will be disclosed at the venue.
4. Venue of the competition, all drawing materials and associated requirements & arrangements for lunch, tea etc., will be arranged for the day of the competition by the Regional Office, CGWB.
5. Participants, along with two parents/guardians for the state level competition would be paid to and fro fare by ordinary bus/sleeper class rail fare from the place of residence to competition venue.
6. Selection of the 1st by juries and winners awarded. The cash prize award is Rs. 10,000/- for First Prize, Rs. 8000/- for Second Prize and Rs. 5000/- for Third Prize, Ten Consolation Prizes (@ Rs. 1000/-) would also be awarded. An incidental charge of Rs. 1000/- would be paid to each of the 50 participants for attending the State level competition.
7. All state level participants to be given participation certificate for the state level competition. 1st, 2nd & 3rd will send to New Delhi for National level Competition.
National Level Competition
1. The National Level Competition is to be conducted at New Delhi on 27 Dec 2013. The winners of first, second and third prizes from each of the States/UT’s (i.e. three from each State/UT) would be called to New Delhi for the competition.
2. The National Competition would have one first prize (Rs. 1,00,000), four second prizes (@ Rs. 50,000 each), eight third prizes (@ Rs 25,000 each). All other participants (remaining 74 students) would be given consolation prizes (@ Rs. 5,000 each).
3. All students would be paid to and fro rail fare by AC III Tier along with two accompanying parents/ guardians. A lump sum amount of Rs. 3000/- would be paid to each participant of the National competition for food, lodging, transport and incidental charges.
4. Selection of the prize winners and consolation prize winners are to be completed on the same day by juries and winners awarded. All National level participants will be given certificate for the National level Competition.
The best 10 paintings of the 3rd State Level painting competition (at Hyderabad) held during November 2012 are given below in the Gallery